Saturday, December 31, 2011

Greg Thompson's 2011

2011 was a good year for Greg Thompson. Here are the high points:

-Greg graduated from university, it seemed like four times. I've used that joke before, but I stand by it.

-Greg traveled to Scotland, Spain, and then America twice. I think he probably has his priorities in the right place.

-He attended quite a few various internet gatherings, because that is just what he does.

-Greg moved back to his hometown, which is set in a very gorgeous location he does not fully appreciate.

-He did some work for charity, co-hosting a 24-hour radio show on red nose day, (which was the reason my friend ditched me under the pretense of "I'm sick." BOO YOU WHORE) and then made 12 videos in 12 hours for Children in Need.

-He got a job with the NHS, doing... things, I'm sure. Greg also got a job with the post office doing.... other things.

-Greg made some YouTube videos of him basically talking and... being Greg.

-He went to a YouTube gathering by the London Eye in January that would change his life because it was there that he...

-met his girlfriend

but more importantly,

-met me.



No comments:

Post a Comment