Sunday, September 25, 2011

I wasn't kidding

So I have this friend. And I also have this blog. (Well, not THIS one, but another one.) That's pretty much all the context you need for this story.
I used to write blog posts that involved this friend all the time, but since I no longer live in the same country as him, I now do not write about him with the consistency I used to. And this displeases him. Even when i was writing about him once a week, I would still get the question of "When's your next blog post about me?" Just yesterday I got that question again, through my-friend-his-girlfriend, and decided to do something about it. Because it wouldn't be fair to all three people who read my other blog if, I decided to create a blog based entirely around Greg Thompson and his shenanigans because that is a good and normal thing to do.

At the moment, Greg Thompson recently moved from London to his small hometown and is looking for a flat. He also just graduated from University for what seems like the third time (British graduations confuse me) and posted hilarious pictures from it. English guys look weird in graduation caps. True story.

Also, practically all the information I know about him now comes from my-friend-his-girlfriend. Those kids direct message each other on Twitter like rabbits. Yeah, that analogy totally works.

No comments:

Post a Comment